Friday 27 June 2014

What If!!!!

Anyone who know's me, know's that I am one to worry about things! Last night I dreamt that the bricks looked hideous and nothing matched,The house was ugly! I was so relieved when I woke up and it was just a dream! But doubt is starting to creep in, panic has started, I am doing it to myself...I must Stop. The What if's have started....... IS this Normal? Do other people do this? We are hiring our own guy to put in solid timber floors (this must be done at some point during the build) what if the 2 weeks they allocate for this doesn't coincide with my floor guy? What if the colours we have chosen do look ridiculous, what if what if! I have accepted that there is no way that we will be in our new home for christmas but thats ok something to look forward to in the new year. So trying to focus on the positives....an Easter egg hunt in our new home will be fun next year, focusing on where we have our veggie patch and what amazing things we can cook up in our amazing kitchen (food blog to come) regardless of wether the colours match or not! having my own bathroom and walk in wardrobe...ahhh feeling better already! 

Stay positive, is all I need to say to myself....Thanks for the vent!



This is the chair I am going to buy for myself once we move in...I love it!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment