Wednesday 30 October 2013

Crazy ideas! Decorating

I have these crazy ideas and one of them is how I want my family room space to be, this will be mine and my husbands space and I would like it to be a shabby chic meets mess look. I just love the eclectic and miss-matched look it's very much like me. My husband and I love to read and listen to music...NO TV here!

here are a few ideas that I have including the revenge chair lol....




The revenge chair



 I quite like the style of this bookcase

love this look and the lounge

I like this idea as well

love this mirror

Not sure how any of this will go in a modern house, I may very well change my mind once we move in so wont be purchasing any thing just yet!





What we will really be using as furniture for a while lol




1 comment:

  1. I had the same concerns about all my country and mismatched furniture, looks good though, was a pleasant surprise. I have found that a few feature walls are needed to pop some pieces of furniture and artwork so we are experimenting all the time. Keeps me busy.

    ReplyDelete